Friday, August 27, 2010

Day Seven SF

I don't know where the days are rushing..I feel the speed of time and I want to slow down..Today I got into contact with Shambala..I was like a child, fully open and prepared for anything or everything...was refreshingly free..my mind stopped at some point, I was watching and listening trying to get it all at once...I felt good and during the next moments, I don't know when, through my head went thousands of questions..I stopped listening and just watched the lips moving...it was peaceful on one side and I felt tension on the other side..so many questions..
how many people were new there? how many people came?how many had friends? how many came just to be?how many came for answers? what are the answers they are looking for? what is this community? what do they want to learn?am I fitting to now and here?why am I here?what is my lesson of today?am I here now?
Berkeley was good.
Could it be because it was day 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment